We have developed many Large Area and Flexible Electronics (LAE) manufacturing technologies for various applications:
- Capacitive Touch panels
- LC based Smart Glass & signage
- AgNW transparent conductive coatings
- Thin flex glass (TFG) applications
- Battery related technologies
M-Solv’s large area flexible electronics manufacturing tools use multiple processes to make large area electronic devices on polymer, thin glass or metal webs. These bespoke Large Area Flexible Electronics manufacturing tools ‘interconnect’ devices using both additive and subtractive processes, providing an efficient, cost effective and flexible manufacturing solution, processes include:
- Additive processes
- Ink jet print
- Laser cure/expose
- Subtractive laser processes
- Laser Patterning / Sintering
- Laser Cutting
- Laser Ablation
We use multiplexing techniques to achieve high throughput and low cost of ownership in our mass production large area electronics tools, this interconnecting of additive and subtractive processes, provides an efficient, cost effective and flexible manufacturing solution, which is critical to this industry sector. The portfolio of large format Large Area Flexible Electronics tools include the below features:
- Double gantry architecture
- High accuracy alignment & processing
- Multiple additive & subtractive processes
- Sheet to Sheet or Reel to Reel operation
- Web widths up to 1.3m
- Sheets up to 650mm x 1.2m
Contact us to find out more.
M-Solv’s bespoke reel to reel large area electronic manufacturing tools interconnect devices using both additive and subtractive processes in one hybrid solution. Click here to view.
M-Solv’s bespoke sheet to sheet large area electronic manufacturing tools interconnect devices using both additive and subtractive processes in one hybrid solution. Click here to view.